Prep/Master 4430-Remote Control Ride-on Model – CLEARANCE
44-inch Grinder Polisher Machine
Built with the same precise rotary grinding technology and powerful engines as our standard P/M machines, the electric RCs grind and polish with amazing ease and strength as well as use cutting-edge robotics. Both RC machines will last a lifetime due to STI’s high quality P/M rotary design gearbox, cast iron 25HP motor, and all steel frame. The remote control and ride-on features allow the operator to easily grind and polish with little effort, making operator fatigue practically non-existent. The uniquely designed “shock absorbent weight system” also helps to alleviate operator stress and possible injury.
The remote control is very simple to operate. Without interrupting the grinding, the operator can handle smaller tasks of a phone call or adjusting the dust collector while keeping to the overall project. This doubles his capacity to handle the job effectively and efficiently. Also, built into the P/M remote control is the standard STI “S-curve motion” that is critical to the grinding and polishing process. The S-curve motion produces the flattest possible floor while accomplishing the greatest coverage of the floor.
They also have an adjustable handle for manual operation. Additional exciting features include an on-board 12V battery charger for accessories such as a cell phone, as well as LED headlights that properly light darker areas. Never hit a drain cover or obstacle again! The remote control P/M machines are available in two sizes: a 30-inch grinding width for handling projects 10,000 SF (929 M2) or over, as well as a 44-inch width for handling projects 20,000 SF (1,858 M2) and over. Also, available in 240V 3-phase or 480V.*
- Hand-held Remote Control console with built-in “S-curve motion” which works as the machine travels both forward and backward
- 180-degree hair-pin turn capability
- LED Headlights to illuminate dark areas
- Shock-absorbent, lever-operated weight system for easy transfer of weight from front to back for head pressure or tipping machine back for transportation
- On-board battery charger with an extra battery for RC console
- 12V DC port for charging accessories, such as a cell phone
- Shock-absorbent ride-on seat with foot rests
- 1HP motors in each wheel for additional traveling power
- Quick-release pins in wheels for RC mode or traditional mode
- Adjustable handle on back of machine with hand controls for traditional operation
- 3-inch hose for dust collection
- Detachable front wheel for easy transportation
- Two sized models: 30-inch & 44-inch widths
- Available in 240V 3-phase or 480V*
*Please note these machines are made per order depending on preferred voltage (240V or 480V). This could result in a lead time of two weeks for it to be built.
Reason: Discontinued model
Condition: NEW — A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store.
Shipping/delivery: Freight (not included in price), or local pickup
Location of product: Morris IL, USA
OBO: “Or Best Offer” — Buy it now, or make us an offer we can’t refuse!
Returns: 30-day returns from date of buyer receipt. Buyer pays for return shipping costs