PrepMaster 3030-RC Remote Control Floor Grinding Machine
Remote Control / Ride-on Model of the P/M 3030 Floor Grinding Machine Available in 240V 3 Phase or 480V
Equipped with identical rotary technology and powerful engines as our standard PrepMaster grinding machines, the PrepMaster 3030-RC Remote Control Floor Grinding Machine is designed to grinding and polish effortlessly and efficiently while also utilizing state-of-the-art, contemporary robotics technology. Each remote control PrepMaster grinding machine (the 3030 as well as the 4430) is engineered to last an entire lifetime. This is due to several of the machine’s features including but not limited to the rotary design gearbox, durable steel frame, and the reliable and potent cast iron motor rated at 25HP (18.6KW).
The ride-on, shock absorbent weight system, and remote control features make surface preparation professionals’ lives easier, as they enable the operator to avoid fatigue resulting in optimal productivity and maximum project output. These features also minimize the likelihood of operational injuries and project downtime.
Easy to operate and become up-to-speed with, the remote control enables the operator to kill two birds with one stone. A few examples of this would be the operator taking customer phone calls, adjusting and monitoring the grinding machine’s dust collector, and closely managing or teaching other nearby operators. Everyone loves increasing and maximizing project bandwidth! This grinding machine’s remote control is also equipped with an “S-Curve Motion” feature, which ensures the machine outputs the flattest floor possible while also covering the largest surface possible and an easy-to-use fully-adjustable handle resulting in optimal customizability.
Please note, it is recommended to follow this machine’s safety manual as closely as possible in order to avoid dangerous hazards, health risks, project downtime and roadblocks, and other types of inconveniences.
Prep/Master 3030-RC Remote Control Floor Grinding Machine Exclusive Specifications and Features:
- Hand-held Remote Control console with built-in “S-curve motion” which works as the machine travels both forward and backward
- On-board 12V battery charger for accessories such as cell phones, iPods, flashlights, and more
- 180-degree hair-pin turn capability resulting in maximum maneuverability
- LED Headlights resulting in optimal visibility
- Shock-absorbent, lever-operated weight system resulting in effortless transfers of weight from front to back
- On-board battery charger resulting in optimal operation time and minimal downtime
- Shock-absorbent ride-on seat with foot rests
- 1HP motors in each wheel resulting in optimal power and control
- Quick-release pins in wheels for RC mode or traditional mode
- An adjustable handle for optimal comfort
- A 3-inch hose for dust collection
- A removable front wheel for painless transportation
- Two sized models: 30-inch and 44-inch widths
- Available in 240V 3 Phase or 480V
Be sure to check out our grinders and polisher parts and accessories to learn more about our adapter plates, velcro attachments, resin inserts, light kit upgrades, maintenance kits, Morflex couplers, STI cord charts, STI edge plates, as they may be of help to you and your surface preparation team.
Contact Your PrepMaster Floor Grinding Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding the PrepMaster 3030-RC Remote Control Floor Grinding Machine and would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the burnisher and floor machine subject matter experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form. We would be happy to educate and guide you any way we’re able to!
Buy Manufacturers Direct sells surface preparation equipment such as floor scrapers, burnishers and floor machines (such as the PrepMaster 3030-RC Remote Control Floor Grinding Machine) shot blasters, diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and dust collectors. Along with the machines, BMD only sells OEM consumable parts so that the machines are as effective as they are designed to be. Buying from BMD you are buying through a channel that is endorsed and supported by its vendor partners. This means you have direct access to the people that make what you buy and know the product better than anyone.