Blastrac BMS-220ADB – Battery-Powered Ride-On Floor Scraper
The BMS-220ADB is engineered and crafted for medium and large-sized surface preparation projects. The battery-powered feature enables this floor scraper to be more adaptable than other run-of-the-mill floor scrapers with a battery life of up to 10 hours; Say goodbye to cumbersome electrical cords and tiresome operation and say hello to condensed start-to-finish project timelines!
Along with the battery-powered feature, the BMS-220ADB features an extremely maneuverable design which incorporates a state-of-the-art zero turn radius as well as the ability to easily fit through standard doorways and onto elevators.
Other features include fully-hydraulic controls, non-marking tires, and an incredibly heavy-duty and reliable motor and blade combination. This machine’s features work in unison to make to one of the best and easily-maintained ride-on floor scrapers Blastrac has produced to date.
Applications of the BMS-220ABD Floor Scraper
This machine performs excellently on several different types of applications including but not limited to:
- Hardwood Parquet
Features of the BMS-220ADB Floor Scraper
- Quick and straightforward removal of flooring materials
- An extremely compact design, able to fit through doorways, elevators, and in and out of work vehicles
- A convenient Zero turn radius
- A user-friendly design for secure and painless maneuvering
- Durable non-marking high-speed tires
- Very versatile, total freedom of movement, no electric cable
- A complete and efficient forward and backward hydraulic control
- Powered by heavy-duty batteries, running time up to 10 hours
- Easy-t0-maintain hydraulic components, no belt and gear
Technical Specifications of the BMS-220ADB Floor Scraper
- Working width: 6 -27 in. (152 – 690mm)
- Tool Width: Blade dependent
- Motor: 4.kW – 48V DC
- Battery: 12 – 8 volt batteries
- Max. Ground Speed: 160 ft. per min.
- Dimensions: L 59 x W 27 x H 52 in. (1497 x 615 x 1326 mm)
- Weight: 2,380 lbs (1080g)
Be sure to check out our floor scraper accessories to learn more about our Blastrac 2-inch and 6-inch chisels, scraper blades, chisel holders, weight kits, and more.
Contact Your Blastrac Floor Scraper Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding the Blastrac BMS-220ADB Floor Scraper or would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the Blastrac experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form.
Buy Manufacturers Direct sells surface preparation equipment including but not limited to grinders and polishers, construction equipment, floor scrapers (such as the BMS-220ADB), burnishers and floor machines, shot blasters, diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and dust collectors. Along with the machines, Buy Manufacturers Direct only sells OEM consumable parts so that the machines are as effective as they are designed to be. Buying from Buy Manufacturers Direct, you are buying through a channel that is endorsed and supported by its vendor partners. This means you have direct access to the people that make what you buy and know the product better than anyone.