Blastrac BMS-280LP – Propane-Powered Ride-On Floor Scraper
Designed and crafted primarily for medium and large-sized surface preparation projects, the Blastrac BMS-280 floor scraper features several cutting-edge features such as a durable and robust blade holder and motor, a compact and easily-maneuverable design that can seamlessly fit through most doorways and onto most elevators, a zero turning radius allowing for high-output operation in small, tight spaces, non-marking tires, and fully-hydraulic controls.
Say goodbye to extensive maintenance and strenuous operation and say hello to optimal efficiency and shortened start-to-finish project timelines!
This Blastrac floor scraper is engineered to tackle the toughest floor coverings known to man while simultaneously providing unprecedented operator comfort and safety.
Applications of the BMS-280LP Floor Scraper
- Hardwood Parquet
Features and Benefits of the BMS-280LP Floor Scraper
- Timely and simple removal of all kinds of flooring materials
- An unparalleled compact design, able to fit through most doorways, elevators, and in and out of work vehicles
- Zero turn radius, ergonomic design for safe and easy maneuvering
- A user-friendly zero turn radius
- Durable, non-marking, high-speed tires
- Convenient freedom of movement, no electric cable
- A complete and productive forward and backward hydraulic control
- Very high output compared to manual material removal
- Easily-maintained hydraulic components, no belts or gears
- Easily-maintained mechanical components
BMS-280LP Floor Scraper Technical Specifications
- Working Width: 30 in. (762mm)
- Tool Width: Blade dependent
- Motor: 25HP
- Max. Ground Speed: 440 ft. per min. (122 m/min)
- Dimensions: L 64 x W 30 x H 63 in. (1626 x 762 x 1600 mm)
- Weight: 2900 lbs (1315 kg) with weights, 1600 lbs (726 kg) without weights
Be sure to check out our floor scraper accessories to learn more about our Blastrac weight kit, 2-inch and 6-inch chisels, scraper blades, chisel holders, and more.
Contact Your Blastrac Floor Scraper Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding the Blastrac BMS-280LP Floor Scraper or would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the Blastrac experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form.
Buy Manufacturers Direct sells surface preparation equipment including but not limited to grinders and polishers, construction equipment, floor scrapers (such as the BMS-280LP), burnishers and floor machines, shot blasters, diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and dust collectors. Along with the machines, Buy Manufacturers Direct only sells OEM consumable parts so that the machines are as effective as they are designed to be. Buying from Buy Manufacturers Direct, you are buying through a channel that is endorsed and supported by its vendor partners. This means you have direct access to the people that make what you buy and know the product better than anyone.