Smith’s Poly 2K-90 – High Gloss Chemical Resistant Urethane
Smith’s Poly 2K-90 is a high solids, high performance, gloss finish, aliphatic, 2 component clear or 3 component pigmented chemical resistant urethane topcoat with low odor and low VOC’s.
Its high light reflectivity, smooth finish, UV Stability, and good gloss retention make Poly 2K-90 a good choice for aircraft hangars, as a gloss topcoat over metallic & luster coating systems and in moderate traffic environments which desire a gloss finish.
Kits contain two (2) components: Part A & Part B.
Smith’s Poly 2K-90 Recommended Uses
- Hangar floors
- Metallic & luster
- Vinyl chip system
- Decorative concrete
- Commercial & retail environments
- Pharmaceutical floors
Smith’s Poly 2K-90 Features
- High gloss retention
- Greatly improves the service life of the coating system
- Abrasion resistant
- Improves light reflectivity
- Easy to clean
- Chemical resistance to most alcohols, caustics, fuels, oils, and solvents
- FDA Title 21 subparagraph (b) CFR 174.5 – indirect food contact
- Non-Tainting – Odor will not favor susceptible food ingredients in occupied work areas during application
- Overnight return to service
- Available in 1-gallon & 3.5-gallon kits