Prep/Master PM200 Edger 8-inch Grinding Machine
Equipped with an adjustable chassis that puts the edging side for right or left cutting, a side shroud that enables for up close and intimate polishing and grinding right up to edges, a cutting-edge variable speed, and an easy-to-use electronic ignition, this user-friendly grinding machine is engineered and designed to tackle medium and large-sized surface preparation projects with ease and as painlessly as possible.
Having trouble reaching those tight surface areas that need to be ground or polished? You’re in luck, as the Prep/Master PM200 Edger 8-inch Grinding Machine is able to reach tight and hard-to-reach surface areas efficiently and easily.
Prep/Master PM200 Edger 8-inch Grinding Machine Features and Specifications
- Working width: 8 in. (20 cm)
- A powerful and reliable motor rated at 4HP, 220V/1-Phase, 50/60Hz
- A lightweight design rated at 120 lbs (55kg)
- 1,000-2,000RPM using electronic variable speed drive
- A complete tool system to flawlessly prep and polish edges
- Several tool accessories available
- Dimensions: 20.5 W x 40 H x 37 L in. (52 x 101 x 94 cm)
- A 2-inch vacuum hose connection
- A rugged 25-foot (8m (6-4) power cord resulting in optimal maneuverability
- State-of-the-art and user-friendly variable speed drive and electronic ignition
Contact Your Surface Preparation Grinding Machine Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding the Prep/Master PM200 Edger 8-inch Grinding Machine or would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the grinding machine experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form. We take pride in guiding our customers however we’re able to, ensuring they make the purchases that are best for them and their projects.
Buy Manufacturers Direct sells surface preparation equipment including but not limited to construction equipment (such as the Prep/Master PM200 Edger 8-inch Grinding Machine), floor scrapers, burnishers and floor machines, shot blasters, diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and dust collectors. Along with the machines, BMD only sells OEM consumable parts so that the machines are as effective as they are designed to be. Buying from Buy Manufacturers Direct, you are buying through a channel that is endorsed and supported by its vendor partners. This means you have direct access to the people that make what you buy and know the product better than anyone.