U.S. Saws TC-7 Stand-Up Edger
Created and engineering for polishing and grinding concrete surfaces near vertical surfaces and walls, The U.S. Saws TC-7 Stand-Up Edger is an easy-to-use and efficient piece of construction equipment that is quickly becoming a favorite for small, medium, and large-sized surface preparation projects.
The edger is versatile and excels in both indoor and outdoor projects, unlike many other competing edgers. Equipped with two dust collection shroud systems resulting in minimal to no leftover debris, it is safe to say that you can kiss unnecessary and avoidable cleanup goodbye forever! user-friendliness is also something that sets this edger apart from its competition, as the operator has complete control of the pressure of the machine’s grinding wheel at all times.
U.S. Saws TC-7 Stand-Up Edger Features and Specifications:
- A heavy-duty and lightweight aluminum chassis
- A powerful and reliable Metabo’s W24-230, 15 amp electric grinder
- Heavy-duty casters roll over cords and job site debris easily resulting in minimal cleanup
- A U-shaped frame that places the operator in a relaxed yet effective working position
- An adjustable outrigger wheel for various head pressure
- A forward control handle equipped with a comfortable and user-friendly shock absorbing grip
- Front, back, and side to side “on the fly” adjustment gives the operator complete customization
The purchase of the U.S. Saws TC-7 Stand-Up Edger also includes two additional pieces of equipment:
- The U.S. Saws G-2 Dust shroud
- The 7″ 24 Segment Turbo Cup Wheel
Contact Your Surface Preparation Construction Product Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding the U.S. Saws TC-7 Stand-Up Edger or would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the construction equipment experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form.
Buy Manufacturer Direct sells surface preparation equipment including but not limited to construction equipment (such as the U.S. Saws TC-7 Stand-Up Edger), floor scrapers, burnishers and floor machines, shot blasters, diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and dust collectors. Along with the machines, BMD only sells OEM consumable parts so that the machines are as effective as they are designed to be. Buying from BMD you are buying through a channel that is endorsed and supported by its vendor partners. This means you have direct access to the people that make what you buy and know the product better than anyone.