Concrobium® Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II is a botanically-derived, EPA-registered bactericide, tuberculocide, virucide and fungicide made from a proprietary blend of plant extracts and essential oils. The unique thyme-based formula offers several unique advantages:
Value: One-step solution offers proven disinfection with superior cleaning performance, without the premium price.
Ease of Use: Ready-to-use formula does not have a harsh lingering odor.
Safety: This product is non-hazardous and meets the criteria for a level IV EPA safety rating. No ammonia, dyes, chlorines or glutaraldehydes.
Recommended Uses Concrobium® Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II can be used in hospitals, nursing homes, nurseries, medical offices, schools, military installations, athletic facilities, public areas, ambulances, institutional kitchens, cafeterias, restaurants, public restrooms, hotels and motels, garbage and refuse centers, shower and bath areas, zoos, prisons, HVAC and R equipment, dental offices, emergency areas, healthcare facilities, intensive care, operating rooms, dental operatories, by police, and EMS.
- Disinfecting hard, non-porous surfaces
- General cleaning and maintenance
- Odor control
Broad Spectrum Efficacy Kills 99.99% of Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella enterica
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Vancomycin-resistant enterococcus faecalis
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Tetracycline Novobiocin Streptomycin resistant
- Staphylococcus aureus (TNSR)
- Centamicin Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus
- Penicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (PR)
- Mycobacterium Bovis BCG (TB)
- Pandemic Human Influenza A (H1N1)
- HIV-1 Influenza A3 Virus (Hong Kong)
- Vaccinia Virus
- Human Rotavirus
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (ATCC VR 26)
- Trichophyton interdigitale
Concrobium® Broad Spectrum Disinfectant delivers superior product benefits including:
- No warning labels on packaging; no PPE required
- No rinse required; streak-free
- Stable product; no ‘shaking’ prior to mixing required
- No harmful chemicals or solvents
- Non-flammable, non-combustible, non-corrosive
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF Registration No. 156453) certified for use in USDA food facilities
Suitable for use on all hard, non-porous surfaces where microorganisms or odors are a concern.
Heavily soiled surfaces require a pre-cleaning.
Thoroughly wet the surface with the product. Can be applied by cloth, sponge, brush, or sprayer (spot
test to check compatibility with the surface). All hard surfaces must be wet thoroughly, and remain wet
for at least 10 minutes and allowed to air dry. On food contact surfaces, a rinse with portable water is required.
For lasting protection against mold and mildew growth, follow with an application of Concrobium Mold Control.
To Clean & Deodorize
Apply the product to the soiled surface and wipe clean. To remove heavy soil, allow product to stand
for a few minutes.