Bonastre PRO Resin Diamonds
Bonastre PRO Resin Diamonds are an easy and fast polishing system for marble, travertine, limestone, concrete, and terrazzo without the risk of damaging the floor. Using all five (5) steps achieves a “like a mirror” finish, just like a professional polisher.
Simply attach three (3) PRO Resin Diamonds to the support pad for each step in the process and start polishing. Restore and polish with only water!
- No chemicals needed, only water, polish without scratching
- Restore a worn floor into a brand new one!
- For use on marble, travertine, limestone, concrete, and terrazzo
- Use on granite and quartz (with heavy machines and additional training)
- No dust or odors
- No specialized equipment required
- Use any floor polisher or floor scrubber (up to 400 RPM)
- No prior polishing experience needed
- Support pad sizes: 13, 14, 17 and 20 in.
Bonastre Pro Resin Diamond System Process
- PRO 0 (Black resin – 100 grit):
Removes deep scratches, etch marks, heavy wear, and surface stained etched areas
- PRO 1 (Red resin – 300 grit):
Removes acid etches, light scratches and wear. Start with the red diamond resin when there are no deep scratches on the surface.
- PRO 2 (Brown resin – 800 grit):
Use these to prepare the surface for the perfect high-gloss shine. Leaves a satin finish.
- PRO 3 (Yellow resin – 1500 grit):
Optional: for use to further refine luster.
- PRO 4 (Grey resin – 3000 grit):
Optional: for use to create a mirror-like finish.