IMPACTS S320RD Propane Ride-on Shot Blaster
For Blasting Projects 2,150 SF/Hr. (210 m²)
Our S320RD propane ride-on shot blaster is designed to meet any of your small, medium and large-sized surface preparation needs. At 12.6 inches and 28HP, the S320RD Streamer will out blast comparably-sized and priced blasting machines. This shot blaster’s user-friendliness, reliability, and overall power are some of the reasons why it’s a favorite amongst many in the surface preparation industry. No more strenuous maneuvering, extensive maintenance, and limited operational settings, as this innovative shot blaster truly is a must -have
IMPACTS S320RD Propane Ride-on Shot Blaster Features and Specifications
- A seat and steering wheel for convenience
- A working width of 12.6 inches (320mm)
- A hydraulic pump allowing the machine to travel forward and in reverse as well as raise the ride height up and down, and a centrifugal clutch to engage the blast wheel control
- Contains a centrifugal clutch to engage the blast wheel control
- An easy-to-use hydraulic pump allowing the machine to travel forward and reverse, and to raise and lower riding height at the quick touch of a button
- A Dustcom 3324 dust collector, which comes on-board, meaning no need to attach hoses!
- An all-in-one “lifting lock” for quick, clean, and efficient dustbin handling
- A large, rugged, ergonomically optimized dustbin
- A regulated electro-pneumatic compressor, commonly used in the industrial machinery industry with other straightforward and useful basic power and hand tools including hardware and small-scale machinery
Be sure to check out our dust collectors as well as other shot blaster accessories to learn more about how our handheld magnets, blast wheels, wrench balancers, force shield liner systems, magnetic sweepers, reduction blasters, and steel shot abrasive could make life easier for you!
Contact Your IMPACTS Shot Blaster Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding the IMPACTS S320RD Shot Blaster or would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the shot blaster experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form.
In need of surface preparation equipment? If so, you’re in luck! Buy Manufacturer Direct provides surface preparation equipment including but not limited to floor scrapers, shot blasters (such as the IMPACTS S320RD Propane Ride-on shot blaster), diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and dust collectors. By having direct access to the professionals who make what you purchase, you will receive ultimate support for any question or concern that may arise.