IMPACTS S410E Shot Blaster
For Blasting Projects 2,800 SF (280 m²)
The IMPACTS S410E Shot Blaster is a unique machine to the industry because similarly sized machines do not have as nearly as much horsepower. This shot blaster is an awesome choice for any small, medium, and large-sized surface preparation tasks. Known for outperforming other shot blasters for brush blasting, the IMPACTS S410E is also more productive when it comes to coating removal applications for projects of all sizes.
Along with brush blasting and coating removal applications, this shot blaster works great on steel deck surface preparation too. It is designed to operate at 2,800 SF (280m²) and is an absolute favorite in the surface preparation industry.
IMPACTS S410E Shot Blaster Features and Specifications
- A working width of 16 inches (405mm), making it a compact and useful walk-behind blaster
- Compact dimensions of 73 inches in length, 21 inches in width, 41 inches in height (1855 x 745 x 1050 mm)
- A height adjustable drive handle equipped with an integrated handling instrument for the drive
- A low weight for ultimate transportation, handling, and control, weighing in at 488kg or 1,975 lbs.
- A power motor equipped with an use-to-use integrated brake
- An ability to achieve a very high blasting performance on horizontal surfaces
- The option to utilize the durable IMPACTS ‘Side-Force’ Liner System which is equipped with a strong, wear-resistance manganese metal
- A power supply of 400 V/50 Hz,63 A CEE
- A blasting power of 30 HP (22 kW)
- A spectacular travel variable speed of 0-124 feet/min. (Variable 0-38 m/min.)
- A lightweight feel of 1,157 lbs. (525 kg), resulting in an optimal power-to-weight ratio
The recommended dust collector for this shot blaster is the IMPACTS Dustcom 4025. With a capacity of 52 gallons (200 liters), an all-in-one lifting lock, and the ability to be split into two units, this dust collector will enable the IMPACTS S410E shot blaster to reach its full operating potential. Dust collectors are also often referred to as enclosures.
Be sure to check out our dust collectors and wet vacs along with other shot blaster accessories to learn more about how our handheld magnets, blast wheels, wrench balancers, force shield liner systems, magnetic sweepers, reduction blasters, and steel shot abrasive could make life easier for you!
Contact Your Surface Preparation Shot Blaster Subject Matter Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding the IMPACTS S410E Shot Blaster or would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the shot blaster experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form.
Buy Manufacturer Direct sells surface preparation equipment including but not limited to floor scrapers, shot blasters (such as the IMPACTS S410E), diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and dust collectors. Along with the machines, BMD only sells OEM consumable parts so that the machines are as effective as they are designed to be. Buying from BMD you are buying through a channel that is endorsed and supported by its vendor partners. This means you have direct access to the people that make what you buy and know the product better than anyone.