IMPACTS DC4025 Dust Collector
The Dustcom 4025 is a sturdy, compact, and extremely powerful dust collector to be used together with medium-size to large surface preparation equipment such as shot blasters. Cutting-edge details along with a compact and aesthetic design help this machine stand out amongst its competitors. The IMPACTS DC4025 dust collector is suitable for small to medium-sized surface preparation machines.
IMPACTS DC4025 Dust Collector Features and Technical Specifications
- A collecting capacity of 52 gallons (200 liter)
- A power supply of 480V/60Hz, 16A (400 V/50 Hz, 16A)
- An airflow of 765 CFM (1300 m3/h)
- Dimensions of (63 inches in length, 31 inches in width, and 55 inches in height (1620 x 795 x 1400 mm)
- A state-of-the-art, all-in-one “lifting lock” resulting in optimal dustbin handling
- A large, easily-to-use dustbin
- A removable and interchangeable dust host connection resulting in optimal convenience
- No edges and obstacles outside the frame
- Optimal dimensions, high performance, and a low weight of 1,040 lbs. (460kg)
- The ability to be split into two units for favorable customization
- Lifting locks for easy transportation and handling
- Electro-pneumatic compressor regulations
- A vacuum hose connection of 6 inches (150mm)
Compatible Equipment for the IMPACTS DC4025
Dust collectors compliment shot blasters. They act as resources to ensure the shot blasters are functioning at optimal capacity. Along with removing excess process dust from the blast operation, they also act as recycling mechanisms to reclaim and reprocess the abrasive that was initially stripped.
Be sure to check out our dust collector and wet vac accessories including but not limited to replacement filters, dollys, vacuum hoses, HEPA-certified round filters, vacuum wands, HEPA cartridge filters, STI cord carts, dust collection bags and more, as they may be of help to you and your surface preparation team!
Contact Your IMPACTS Dust Collector Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding the IMPACTS DC4025 Dust Collector or would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the dust collector and wet vac experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form.
Buy Manufacturers Direct sells surface preparation equipment such as floor scrapers, shot blasters, diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and, last but not least, dust collectors and wet vacs (such as the IMPACTS DC4025). Along with the machines, Buy Manufacturers Direct only sells OEM consumable parts so that the machines are as effective as they are designed to be. Buying from Buy Manufacturers Direct you are buying through a channel that is endorsed and supported by its vendor partners. This means you have direct access to the people that make what you buy and know the product better than anyone.