IMPACTS DC3324 Dust Collector – 28-gallon
The Dustcom 3324 from IMPACTS is a compact and extremely powerful dust collector to be used together with medium to large-size surface preparation equipment. This dust collector is equipped with 6 cartridges and is considered the most modern, up-to-date dust collector on the market today.
IMPACTS DC3324 Dust Collector Features and Technical Specifications
- A reliable and strong 7.5 HP (horsepower) motor
- A power supply of either 230V or 480V/60 Hz, 16A
- An all-in-one ‘lifting lock’ which is made to fit onto the dustbin for optimal handling
- No obstacles or edges outside the frame, providing an aesthetic look along with optimal safety and functionality
- 706 C.F.M. of airflow
- 6 filter cartridges for filtering, as mentioned before
- A 28-gallon dustbin which enables you to be efficient in the most cleanly manner possible
- A 6-inch dust hose connection that is removable and able to be changed out, allowing for optimal customization and user-friendliness
- A compact L x W x H size of 50 x 31.5 x 47.5 inches
- A weight of 730 lbs. (331.112 kilograms), which is extremely low compared to other dust collectors in the surface preparation industry
Compatible Equipment for the IMPACTS DC3324
If abrasive blasting, specifically surface preparation, is performed and executed without a dust collector (otherwise referred to as an enclosure), the following strategies are potential solutions for controlling the excess leftover contaminant. Even if these leftover contaminant control strategies are in place, personal and tested-and-proven safety measures must be in place at all times. The strategies including crossdrafting, downdrafting, and local containment. for those in the surface preparation industry, dust collectors are commonly referred to as lifesavers, as they greatly minimize the cleanup time of leftover debris.
Be sure to check out our dust collector and wet vac accessories including but not limited to replacement filters, dollys, vacuum hoses, HEPA-certified round filters, vacuum wands, HEPA cartridge filters, STI cord carts, dust collection bags and more, as they may be of help to you and your surface preparation team!
Contact Your IMPACTS Dust Collector Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding the IMPACTS DC3324 Dust Collector or would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the dust collector and wet vac experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form.
Buy Manufacturers Direct sells surface preparation equipment such as floor scrapers, shot blasters, diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and, last but not least, dust collectors and wet vacs (such as the IMPACTS DC3324). Along with the machines, Buy Manufacturers Direct only sells OEM consumable parts so that the machines are as effective as they are designed to be. Buying from Buy Manufacturers Direct you are buying through a channel that is endorsed and supported by its vendor partners. This means you have direct access to the people that make what you buy and know the product better than anyone.