S-3M Dust Collector Features and Technical Specifications
- A user-friendly Longopac disposal system resulting in safely collecting toxic waste and dust
- Fully automatic self-cleaning filter cartridges resulting in maximized productivity (3 x Cartridges 1 SF; HEPA)
- A power supply of 120V/60Hz, 20A
- An airflow of 300 CFM
- Longopac continuous dust bag
- Dimensions of 32 inches in length, 24 inches in width, and 56 inches in height
- OSHA-compliant HEPA filters
- Weighing in at 180 lbs.
- 2-inch vacuum hose connection
- Hoses for this dust collector are sold separately
- Compatible Equipment for the S-3M
- Prep/Master Jr. grinding machine
- Prep/Master 2807 & 2818LP Grinder
- Prep/Master 2420 & 2418LP Grinder
- IMPACTS S210E Shot Blaster
- IMPACTS S210E-40R Shot Blaster
Dust collectors ensure grinding machines and shot blasters are operating at their full potential. Along with removing excess process dust from the shot blast operation, they act as recycling mechanisms to reclaim and reprocess the abrasive that was initially stripped.
In addition, there are numerous pros to dust collectors such as the ability to lower operating costs and increase overall performance by appropriately venting the surface preparation machine, and the ability to maintain an environmentally-friendly atmosphere by ensuring no residual abrasive is wasted. Finished surface preparation projects are great, so there is no reason to let any excess abrasive material congregate in an unprofessional manner.
Be sure to check out our dust collector and wet vac accessories including but not limited to replacement filters, dollys, vacuum hoses, HEPA-certified round filters, vacuum wands, HEPA cartridge filters, STI cord carts, dust collection bags and more, as they may be of help to you and your surface preparation team!
If you have any questions regarding the Coynco S-3M Dust Collector or would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the dust collector and wet vac experts today at (815) 472-9711 or by filling out our contact form.