Smith’s 4 in 1 Overlay – Polymer Modified Cement
Smith’s 4 in 1 Overlay is a polymer modified cement. It comes in a single bag formula dry mix that requires only added water to produce a permanent bonding cement overlay for both interior and exterior installations.
This unique mix does not require a bond coat and allows the installer to apply the product as a stamped overlay, spray texture, trowel substrate, or vertical surface.
Recommended Uses: Designed for any non-flexible surface requiring a maximum strength cement overlay as well as a resurfacing layer over existing coatings and substrates. Smith’s 4 in 1 Overlay is suitable for applications from vehicular traffic to residential flooring and countertops. Its heat reduction characteristics make Smith’s 4 in 1 Overlay an excellent product for pool decks and patios. Not recommended for: flexible or unstable substrates.
Colors: Product dries as white. Use Smith’s Dry Pigment Packs to add color.
Storage Conditions: Moisture free environment at 50-90°F. Do not freeze.
Smith’s 4 in 1 Overlay Features
- Water only – no more additive waste
- Horizontal and vertical applications
- Ultra high polymer modification
- Low Odor
- Multiple applications in one bag
- High strength (rated for vehicle traffic)
- Interior and Exterior application
- Ready to stamp immediately
- Saves time and labor
Smith’s 4 in 1 Overlay Coverage (per 50 lb. bag)
- 1/4 to 1/2 inch stamp coat = 20-30 sq ft
- 1/16 to 1/8 inch trowel coat = 75-100 sq ft
- Spray – knock down texture = 125-150 sq ft
Note: Coverage depends on surface porosity and product build.
- 50 lb. bag = $30.95 ea. (up to 1 pallet)
- 1 pallet (60 bags): 60 – 50lb. bags at $27.95 ea. = $1,677.00
Fill out “Request a Product Quote” form on this page to order amount of bags desired.