- Strong, six-bolt clutch plate construction transfers torque without the use of a plastic coupling.
- Heavy gauge steel plate for durability and aggressiveness.
- Quick diamond replacement with hook and loop attachment.
- Isolator/dampener provides superior handling.
- The raised bearing shaft allows for quick, wrench free, pad removal.
- Double seals to keep concrete out of the bearings.
- Double bearings to ensure smooth rotation.
- Backer pads provide smoother polishing, but may be removed to increase aggressiveness.