Makinex Dual Pressure Washer 2500
The Makinex Dual Pressure Washer 2500 combines a rotary cleaner and wand pressure washer in the one machine, with the ease of swapping between them at the turn of a handle. The water pressure is fully adjustable from 1000psi up to 2500psi.
The versatility of the Makinex Dual Pressure Washer 2500 is unparalleled. The dual washer functions and adjustable pressure make it perfect for an extensive list of external cleaning applications such as: car parks, driveways, paths, pavements, tennis courts, sports grounds, decks, machinery and more.
The Makinex Dual Pressure Washer 2500 features a Honda engine and a 10m hose to access hard to reach places. Other features include rubber mounts to reduce vibration from the engine, brake castors, heavy duty geared pump with thermal release valve, lifting eye and foldable handle to assist transportation.
Features & Benefits
- Easily change between rotary cleaner and wand functions
- Adjustable water pressure up to 2500PSI
- Stainless Steel surfaced rotary cleaner
- Powered by Honda GX series engines
- 32ft high pressure hose
- Vibration reduction rubber engine mounts
- Thermal release valve
- Gearbox – 2:1 reduction (1450RPM)
- Built in pressure gauge
- Inlet water filter
- Long-life, heavy duty powder-coated compact frame
- Easy maneuverability with front locking castor wheels
- Easy to load, store and transport with lifting eye & folding handles
- Weight: 145 lb (66kg)
- Dimensions (with handle folded): 45 x 22 x 29 in. (1137 x 552 x 730 mm)
- Hose length: 10M (32ft 9in) wand length 900mm
- Sound level at handle: 92dBa
- Engine: Pull start Honda GX200 air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.8 gallons (3.1 liters)
- Fuel: Unleaded 86 octane or higher
- Pump: AR Triplex with gear reduction, internal bypass unloader, pressure & thermal release, pressure gauge
- Pressure range: 1,000 – 2500psi
- Rotary size: 21 in. (530mm)
There are no reviews yet.