Taylor Tools Bronco 260P.G2 – Propane Ride-On Floor Stripper
NEW Improved Model!! Featuring an extremely lightweight and easily-maneuverable design and a reliable, powerful, low-emission, low-maintenance 20HP Kawasaki engine, the Bronco Propane Ride-on Floor Stripper can strip up to 15,000 sq. ft. per day while also minimizing operating fatigue. Stay goodbye to the need to take frequent rests and say hello to optimal productivity and user-friendliness.
The new Bronco 260P.G2 stripper has been recently redesigned to include a more powerful battery and redesigned control levels with milled high strength aircraft aluminum and steel components. Additionally, Taylor Tools made several enhancements to the G2 to make it easier to service and maintain.
Enhancements on the NEW Bronco 260P.G2
- External Oil Check and Dipstick Access Port: the dip stick has been relocated to allow the operator to easily check the oil level and top off if necessary.
- Externally Mounted Air Filter: the air filter, which ensures optimum motor performance, has also been externally relocated. The filter can now be accessed without even opening the machine.
- Easily Accessible Battery and Jump Contacts: the battery has been relocated to the top of the oil tank and now includes a set of quick contacts to charge or jump start the Bronco.
“The Bronco is the most maneuverable, ride-on floor stripper on the market today. This new generation Bronco is more durable and easier to maintain than ever before” said Keith Papulski, GM Taylor Tools. “We’re excited about the enhancements we’ve made to the machine and the initial feedback from the market has been overwhelmingly positive. Our existing and prospective customers are thrilled with the new features.”
Comes with tools and an assortment of blades to get you started!
Taylor Tools Bronco 260P.G2 – Propane Ride-On Floor Stripper Applications
- Sports Track
- Parking Lot Coatings
- Saturated Felt
- Tennis Court Surfaces
- Adhesive Applied Carpeting
- Resilient sheet goods
- Rubber and vinyl tile
- Epoxy Resins
- and other industrial accumulations
Taylor Tools Bronco 260P.G2 – Propane Ride-On Floor Stripper Features and Technical Specifications
- Length: 48 x 29 x 44 in. (1219 x 737 x 1118 mm)
- Weight: 1,240 lb. (562 kg)
- Motor: 20HP 220V, single-phase
- 3450 RPM
- Blade action: fixed
- Blade stroke: fixed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Speed: up to 400 ft./min.16
Along with that, be sure to check out our floor scraper parts and accessories to learn more about how voltage converters and additional floor scraper blades can fine-tune your surface preparation operation.
Contact Your Bronco Floor Scraper Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding this Bronco Propane Ride-on Floor Stripper or any other piece of surface preparation equipment made by Taylor Tools, contact the ride-on floor stripper experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form.
Buy Manufacturers Direct sells surface preparation equipment including but not limited to floor scrapers (such as the Taylor Tools Bronco Propane Ride-On Floor Stripper), burnishers and floor machines, shot blasters, diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and dust collectors. Along with the machines, BMD only sells OEM consumable parts so that the machines are as effective as they are designed to be. Buying from BMD you are buying through a channel that is endorsed and supported by its vendor partners. This means you have direct access to the people that make what you buy and know the product better than anyone.