IMPACTS S210E-40R Shot Blaster
For Blasting Projects 861 SF/hr (80 m²/hr)
The IMPACTS S210E-40R is a very powerful, but compact and lightweight self-propelled surface preparation blast machine. The combination of the powerful wheel motor with an optimized separation system and the variable speed drive motor makes the machine very efficient. The IMPACTS S210E-40R shot blaster is designed to excel high blasting performances on small to medium-sized surface preparation projects.
IMPACTS S210E-40R Features and Technical Specifications
- A working width of 8.25 inches (210mm), making it a compact and convenient blast machine
- Compact dimensions of 43 inches in length, 11.8 inches in width, 39 inches in height (1100 x 300 x 1000 mm)
- A heigh adjustable drive handle equipped with an integrated handling instrument for the drive
- A self-propelled operating feature, minimizing operating fatigue while maximizing productivity
- A significantly low weight for non-strenuous use weighing in at 255 lbs. (114kg)
- A power motor equipped with an use-to-use integrated brake
- An ability to achieve a very high blasting performance on small to medium-sized surface preparation projects
- The option to employ the durable IMPACTS ‘Side-Force’ Liner System which is equipped with a strong, wear-resistance manganese metal
- A power supply of 220V/1-Phase 60Hz, 30A (400V/3-Phase 50Hz, 16A)
- A blasting power of 5.5 HP (4 kW)
- A spectacular travel variable speed of 0-59 feet/minute (Variable 0-18 m/minute)
Integrate the IMPACTS S210E-40R with the PrepMaster PM3003AR Dust Collector
The recommended dust collector for this shot blaster is the Prep/Master 3003AR dust collector. With the Longopac disposable system, OSHA-compliant Hepa filter, and the fully automatic self-cleaning filter cartridge feature, this vacuum will enable the IMPACTS S210E-40R shot blaster to reach its full operating potential.
Along with the PM3003AR dust collector, be sure to check out our other shot blaster accessories to learn more about how our handheld magnets, blast wheels, wrench balancers, force shield liner systems, magnetic sweepers, reduction blasters, and steel shot abrasive could make life easier for you!
Contact Your IMPACTS Shot Blaster Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding the IMPACTS S210-40R Shot Blaster or would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the shot blaster experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form.
Buy Manufacturer Direct sells surface preparation equipment including but not limited to floor scrapers, shot blasters (such as the 8-inch IMPACTS S210-40R), diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and dust collectors. Along with the machines, BMD only sells OEM consumable parts so that the machines are as effective as they are designed to be. Buying from BMD you are buying through a channel that is endorsed and supported by its vendor partners. This means you have direct access to the people that make what you buy and know the product better than anyone.