IMPACTS S270E-75R Streamer Shot Blaster – 10-inch Width
For Blasting Projects 1,400 SF/hr. (140 m²/hr.)
The IMPACTS S270E-75R Shot Blaster is an extremely powerful and compact shot blaster designed to excel in small to medium-sized horizontal surface preparation projects. A powerful wheel motor with an optimized separation system and variable speed drive motor makes the machine very efficient and easy to operate.
Along with that, the IMPACTS S270E-75R shot blaster is the only “forward-walking” 10-inch product on the market that is also able to be used as an edger.
IMPACTS S270E-75R Shot Blaster Features and Specifications
- A working width of 10 inches (270mm), making it a compact and handy forward-walking shot blaster
- The option to utilize the durable IMPACTS ‘Side-Force’ Liner System which is equipped with a strong, wear-resistance manganese metal
- Compact dimensions of 49 inches in length, 15.25 inches in width, 41 inches in height (1250 x 390 x 1050 mm)
- A height adjustable drive handle equipped with an integrated handling instrument for the drive
- A low weight for easy transportation, steering, and control, weighing in at 365 lbs. or 166 kg
- A power motor equipped with an use-to-use integrated brake
- An ability to achieve a very high blasting performance on small to medium-sized horizontal surfaces
- A power supply of 230 V/60 Hz, 35A (400V/50 Hz, 16A)
- A blasting power of 10 HP (7.5 kW)
- A spectacular travel variable speed of 0-98 feet/min. (Variable 0-30 m/min.)
Integrate this IMPACTS Shot Blaster with the Prep/Master PM3003GP Dust Collector
The recommended dust collector for this shot blaster is the Prep/Master 3003GP Dust Collector. Equipped with a Longopac disposal system, a continuous pneumatic cleaning option, a filter efficiency gauge, and a distribution box containing 2 230V power outlet, this dust collector will enable the IMPACTS S270E-75R shot blaster to reach its full operating potential. Dust collectors are also often referred to as enclosures.
More Information on the IMPACTS S270E-75R 10-Inch Shot Blaster
Along with the PM3003GP dust collector, be sure to check out our other shot blaster accessories to learn more about how our handheld magnets, blast wheels, wrench balancers, force shield liner systems, magnetic sweepers, reduction blasters, and steel shot abrasive could make life easier for you!
If you’ve added an IMPACTS S270E-75R shot blaster to your inventory of surface preparation equipment, let us congratulate you on your investment! The S270E-75R is a powerful, durable shot blaster that’s great for both small tasks and large projects. To help you get the most out of the machine and extend its lifespan, we’re going to walk you through some best practices and share a handy list of do’s and don’ts. Also, be sure to watch the video below to see the S270E-75R in action!
Getting to Know Your Shot Blaster
The IMPACTS S270E-75R is equipped with a 240-volt power supply and a 10 HP, 3-phase motor, making it a powerful option, especially for its compact size. The integrated brake, tri-cycle wheel design, and adjustable drive handle ensures that it’s comfortable and convenient to operate.
Featuring an optimized separation system, as shot cycles down from the hopper, it hits the surface and is then pulled back in a circular design. This allows dust and debris to get filtered out while the valuable shot can be used over and over.
Additionally, this shot blaster is the only “forward walking” 10-inch blaster that can also be used as an edger by installing the included side panel.
Before Using Your Shot Blaster
Before you start blasting, we recommend a few steps first. Fill up the hopper with 330 shot, and make sure you prime the magnet before its first use. Simply pour some shot on the floor and roll your machine over the pile while it’s off to pick up all the shot. This creates a barrier to the floor with shot and prevents shot from escaping out of the blaster.
Becoming Familiar with Your S270E Control Panel
It’s important to feel comfortable with the control panel before you start actively operating the S270E-75R. You’ll see at the top a control start/stop switch, blast wheel start/stop switch, speed dial, plus your hour meter and amp meter. There is also a blast wheel selection switch.
Of course the control switch starts your controls, the blast wheel switch powers up the blast wheel, while the speed dial allows you to vary your speed. The hour meter lets you know how long the machine has been in use and lets you track when to perform maintenance.
Regarding your blast wheel selection switch that changes the rotation of the motor. You need to make sure your motor is operating in the same direction as the arrow on your machine every time you start your machine. Anytime you change power sources, it can change the rotation of your motor, so you need to verify your motor direction and switch if necessary.
Do’s and Don’ts of Using Your IMPACTS Shot Blaster
Now that your magnet is primed, you know your control panel, and you’ve verified that the motor is going in the right direction, you’re ready to blast. Follow these best practices to ensure you’re getting the best performance and extending the life of your shot blaster:
- Do check your screen before each use to remove large debris.
- Do start moving forward immediately after turning on your blaster.
- Do not idle in one place with your blaster going as it will dig a hole in your surface.
- Do always walk forward as the shot only cycles one way through the machine.
- Do not walk backward while the machine is blasting.
- Do not tilt the machine back while it is blasting shot.
- Do take advantage of the three-wheel design to make tight turns and overlap your last path the width of the magnet.
- Do replace your blast wheel every 50 hours.
- Do replace your liners every 100 hours and check them regularly for wear.
- Do get your edging done fast by attaching the included edger plate!
Contact Your IMPACTS Shot Blaster Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding the IMPACTS S270E-75R Shot Blaster or would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the shot blaster experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form.
Buy Manufacturers Direct sells surface preparation equipment including but not limited to floor scrapers, shot blasters (such as the IMPACTS S270E-75R Streamer), diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and dust collectors. Along with the machines, BMD only sells OEM consumable parts so that the machines are as effective as they are designed to be. Buying from BMD you are buying through a channel that is endorsed and supported by its vendor partners. This means you have direct access to the people that make what you buy and know the product better than anyone.