Smith’s Poly-SEAL is a single component, fast drying, waterborne polyurethane polymer fused with a cross-linking acrylic which achieves a tenacious bond to approved substrates, with very good resilience, longevity, UV stability, and wear.
Smith’s Poly-SEAL may be used as a primer for interior and exterior direct-to-concrete applications prior to Smith’s Poly WB topcoat, as a seal coat to lock down Vinyl Chip prior for residential garage floor systems, finish for Terrazzo as a replacement for traditional floor wax in addition to a standalone architectural and decorative concrete sealer for concrete overlays, Stucco, pavers and more.
- Primer for:
- Smith’s Poly WB
- Seal Coat prior to high solids Polyurethanes for:
- Vinyl Chip Systems (Residential Garage floors only)
- Terrazzo Sealer*
- Approved Substrates:
- Concrete, Stucco & Polymer Modified Overlays
- Concrete Stains & Dyes (i.e. Smith’s Color Floor & Smith’s Liquid Dye)
- Terrazzo (Cementitious & Epoxy)
- Vinyl Chip (Neat, unsealed prior to topcoat of Smith’s Poly WB)
- Wood Subfloors (underlayment grade plywood or OSB)