Smith’s 4 in 1 Overlay – Polymer Modified Cement
Smith’s 4 in 1 Overlay is a polymer modified cement. It comes in a single bag formula dry mix that requires only added water to produce a permanent bonding cement overlay for both interior and exterior installations.
This unique mix does not require a bond coat and allows the installer to apply the product as a stamped overlay, spray texture, trowel substrate, or vertical surface. Excellent product for pool and patio decks!
Recommended Uses: Designed for any non-flexible surface requiring a maximum strength cement overlay as well as a resurfacing layer over existing coatings and substrates. Smith’s 4 in 1 Overlay is suitable for applications from vehicular traffic to residential flooring and countertops. Its heat reduction characteristics make Smith’s 4 in 1 Overlay an excellent product for pool decks and patios. Not recommended for: flexible or unstable substrates.
Colors: Product dries as white (or grey). Use Smith’s Dry Pigment Packs to add color.
Grit: Choose course or fine.
Storage Conditions: Moisture free environment at 50-90°F. Do not freeze.
Smith’s 4 in 1 Overlay – Features
- Water only – no more additive waste
- Horizontal and vertical applications
- Ultra high polymer modification
- Low Odor
- Multiple applications in one bag
- High strength (rated for vehicle traffic)
- Interior and Exterior application
- Ready to stamp immediately
- Saves time and labor
Smith’s 4 in 1 Overlay – Coverage (per 50 lb. bag)
- 1/4 to 1/2 inch stamp coat = 20-30 sq ft
- 1/16 to 1/8 inch trowel coat = 75-100 sq ft
- Spray – knock down texture = 125-150 sq ft
Note: Coverage depends on surface porosity and product build.
Smith’s 4 in 1 Overlay – Pallet
- Full pallet = Sixty (60) 50-lb bags
- Please call 815-278-1308 for discount pricing for pallet
There are no reviews yet.