U.S. Saws One Man Polymer Pump
Allowing a single person to manage the position of the pump with only one hand while distributing the joint filter with the other, U.S. Saw’s advanced and cutting-edge One Man Polymer Pump is an ideal choice for your small, medium, and large-sized surface preparation projects. Its new and cutting-edge design allows for optimal pump operation due to the operator having clear indicators as far as where the pump needs to be held at and where it will need to be held next.
The days of running over damp floor joints and causes avoidable setbacks is over! The strapped on waste bucket is another useful feature that sets this pump apart from the competition, as it eliminates unnecessary cleanup! To utilize the waste bucket, the professional operating the U.S. Saws One Man Polymer Pump plainly holds the mixing tip of the product over the waste bucket. Lastly, this pump comes equipped with a new “spill cover” which is designed to protect and shield the pump’s motor from spilled or dripped materials. Forget about wiping your pump and the floor being worked on with acetone!
U.S. Saws One Man Polymer Pump Features
- New design of this joint fill pump allows for one person operation
- The unit comes standard with a 1:1 component ratio, but a 2:1 component ratio is available
- 6.5-gallon tanks allow for a full 5-gallon bucket of joint filler to be loaded with room to spare
- Lower access, semi-transparent polyethylene tanks allow the operator to monitor fluid level easily
- Dedicated storage area for onboard deep cycle battery and 2,000-watt inverter, or small generator for cord-free operation
- Waste bucket holder for fewer drips on the floor
- Enclosed box for tool storage
U.S. Saws One Man Polymer Pump Specifications
- Power Source: .5 HP electric
- Power requirements: 110V, 60Hz
- Other power options: gas generator or deep cycle marine battery with power inverter
- Frame: Steel
- Tanks: 6.5-gallon polyethylene
- Manifold: re-buildable, one-piece, aluminum dispensing manifold
- Compatible materials: polyurea and epoxy joint fillers
Contact Your Surface Preparation Construction Product Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding the U.S. Saws One Man Polymer Pump or would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the construction equipment experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form.
Buy Manufacturers Direct sells surface preparation equipment including but not limited to construction equipment (such as the U.S. Saws One Man Polymer Pump), floor scrapers, burnishers and floor machines, shot blasters, diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and dust collectors. Along with the machines, BMD only sells OEM consumable parts so that the machines are as effective as they are designed to be. Buying from BMD you are buying through a channel that is endorsed and supported by its vendor partners. This means you have direct access to the people that make what you buy and know the product better than anyone.