IMPACTS S270E-75R Streamer Shot Blaster – 10-inch Width
For Blasting Projects 1,400 SF/hr. (140 m²/hr.)
The IMPACTS S270E-75R Shot Blaster is an extremely powerful and compact shot blaster designed to excel in small to medium-sized horizontal surface preparation projects. A powerful wheel motor with an optimized separation system and variable speed drive motor makes the machine very efficient and easy to operate.
Along with that, the IMPACTS S270E-75R shot blaster is the only “forward-walking” 10-inch product on the market that is also able to be used as an edger.
IMPACTS S270E-75R Shot Blaster Features and Specifications
- A working width of 10 inches (270mm), making it a compact and handy forward-walking shot blaster
- The option to utilize the durable IMPACTS ‘Side-Force’ Liner System which is equipped with a strong, wear-resistance manganese metal
- Compact dimensions of 49 inches in length, 15.25 inches in width, 41 inches in height (1250 x 390 x 1050 mm)
- A height adjustable drive handle equipped with an integrated handling instrument for the drive
- A low weight for easy transportation, steering, and control, weighing in at 365 lbs. or 166 kg
- A power motor equipped with an use-to-use integrated brake
- An ability to achieve a very high blasting performance on small to medium-sized horizontal surfaces
- A power supply of 230 V/60 Hz, 35A (400V/50 Hz, 16A)
- A blasting power of 10 HP (7.5 kW)
- A spectacular travel variable speed of 0-98 feet/min. (Variable 0-30 m/min.)
Integrate this IMPACTS Shot Blaster with the Prep/Master PM3003GP Dust Collector
The recommended dust collector for this shot blaster is the Prep/Master 3003GP Dust Collector. Equipped with a Longopac disposal system, a continuous pneumatic cleaning option, a filter efficiency gauge, and a distribution box containing 2 230V power outlet, this dust collector will enable the IMPACTS S270E-75R shot blaster to reach its full operating potential. Dust collectors are also often referred to as enclosures.
Along with the PM3003GP dust collector, be sure to check out our other shot blaster accessories to learn more about how our handheld magnets, blast wheels, wrench balancers, force shield liner systems, magnetic sweepers, reduction blasters, and steel shot abrasive could make life easier for you!
Contact Your IMPACTS Shot Blaster Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding the IMPACTS S270E-75R Shot Blaster or would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the shot blaster experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form.
Buy Manufacturers Direct sells surface preparation equipment including but not limited to floor scrapers, shot blasters (such as the IMPACTS S270E-75R Streamer), diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and dust collectors. Along with the machines, BMD only sells OEM consumable parts so that the machines are as effective as they are designed to be. Buying from BMD you are buying through a channel that is endorsed and supported by its vendor partners. This means you have direct access to the people that make what you buy and know the product better than anyone.