Slurry Slayer™ – Concrete Slurry Solidifier
Slurry Slayer is a concrete slurry management program that was developed by an actual contractor who works in the contracting field every day. Slurry Slayer consists of two products – Slurry Slayer Solidifier and Purifier – that can be used individually or together. Developed by contractors for contractors!
- Turns concrete slurry into a non-hazardous, landfill-accepted solid
- Contains no fillers to add weight
- Reacts quicker and with less material when compared to competitor’s products
- 55 lbs. sack
- 1,764 lbs. “Super Sack” (special order only)
- Concrete grinding and polishing
- Concrete saw cutting and drilling
- Concrete rinse out areas
- Stone restoration
Common Slurry Slayer Questions
Q: How much slurry does a 55 lbs. box absorb?
A: 550 gallons
Q: Does it absorb any other wet waste?
A: It only absorbs water-based compounds such as concrete/stone slurry, latex paint, blood, mud, etc.
Q: Any other restrictions?
A: It is polymer-based, so the waste cannot be hotter than 150 degrees or the Slurry Slayer will melt. It also cannot be used in temperatures below freezing.