STI CASH Diamond Dots – Concrete Restoration and Polishing
The STI CASH Diamond Dots are excellent for casinos, convention centers, airports, schools, hotels, hospitals, and anywhere else that quick and effective restoration and polishing of concrete is required.
Use for concrete restoration with auto-scrubbers, burnishers, or swing machines.
For the best life, production, and result, STI recommends using the CASH Dots on a burnisher outfitted with the grey driver. For assembly, attach CASH Dot pad to a white pad of the same size and then attach both to the grey driver.
Note: Cost of both the CASH dots and CASH pads systems are less than $.003/SF ($.03/m²).
- Used for restoration and polishing of concrete floors
- Can be run on auto-scrubbers, burnishers, or swing machines
- System steps: #1, #2, and #3
- Made of rubber pad, resin diamond pads adhered to front, and velcro backer
- Life expectancy: 9,000 SF (900 m²)
- Always use water with CASH dots!
- Be green no chemical is required to achieve shine; however, STI recommends Hertron International’s Prime Grind 2 for abrasion resistance, slip resistance, and color enhancement.
- Assorted grits available
CASH Dots sizes:
- 7-inch size = for hand grinding machines
- 17-inch and 21-inch = fits most electric buffers and scrubbers
- Also, available in any diameter between 7 to 27 inches