Prep/Master 3003AR Dust Collector
The Prep/Master 3003AR is a particularly strong filtering unit with fully automatic cleaning of the filter cartridges. Three turbines, each generating 1,000 Watts of drive power, provide the basis for the 3003AR’s exceptional performance. The Prep/Master 3003AR dust collector is suitable to be used with small to mid-sized surface preparation machines.
Prep/Master 3003AR Dust Collector Features and Technical Specifications
- A user-friendly Longopac disposal system resulting in safely collecting toxic waste and dust
- Fully automatic self-cleaning filter cartridges resulting in maximized productivity (3 x Cartridges 1 SF; HEPA)
- A power supply of 120V/60Hz, 20A
- An airflow of 300 CFM (510 m3/h)
- A Longopac dustbin capacity
- Dimensions of (32 inches in length, 24 inches in width, and 46 inches in height (80 x 60 x 118 cm)
- An OSHA-compliant HEPA filter
- Strong motors and timing boards dependable service and maximum reliability
- Optimized proportions, with maximum performance and minimum weight, weighing in at 186 lbs. (84 kg)
- A convenient 2-inch vacuum hose connection
- Hoses for this dust collector are sold separately and cut to desired 25-foot lengths at purchase
Compatible Equipment for the P/M 3003AR
- Prep/Master Jr. grinding machine
- Prep/Master 2807 & 2818LP grinding machines
- Prep/Master 2420 & 2418LP grinding machines
- IMPACTS S125E Shot Blaster
- IMPACTS S210E Shot Blaster
- IMPACTS S210E-40R Shot Blaster
Dust collectors ensure grinding machines and shot blasters are operating at their full potential. Along with removing excess process dust from the shot blast operation, they act as recycling mechanisms to reclaim and reprocess the abrasive that was initially stripped.
In addition, there are numerous pros to dust collectors such as the ability to lower operating costs and increase overall performance by appropriately venting the surface preparation machine, and the ability to maintain an environmentally-friendly atmosphere by ensuring no residual abrasive is wasted. Finished surface preparation projects are great, so there is no reason to let any excess abrasive material congregate in an unprofessional manner.
Be sure to check out our dust collector and wet vac accessories including but not limited to replacement filters, dollys, vacuum hoses, HEPA-certified round filters, vacuum wands, HEPA cartridge filters, STI cord carts, dust collection bags and more, as they may be of help to you and your surface preparation team!
Contact Your Prep/Master Dust Collector Experts Today
If you have any questions regarding the Prep/Master 3003AR Dust Collector or would like to receive a complimentary quote, contact the dust collector and wet vac experts today at (815) 278-1308 or by filling out our contact form.
Buy Manufacturers Direct sells surface preparation equipment such as floor scrapers, shot blasters, diamond grinders, scarifiers, profilers, and, last but not least, dust collectors and wet vacs (such as the Prep/Master 3003AR Dust Collector). Along with the machines, Buy Manufacturers Direct only sells OEM consumable parts so that the machines are as effective as they are designed to be. Buying from Buy Manufacturers Direct you are buying through a channel that is endorsed and supported by its vendor partners. This means you have direct access to the people that make what you buy and know the product better than anyone.