STI Bush Hammer – Concrete Surface Preparation
The STI Bush Hammers are aggressive profiling tools and are great for the full line of P/M Machines to provide a CSP 4 to 5 (concrete surface profile) or to mimic a “flamed” profile. These tools are NOT intended, however, to remove any flexible coatings or most epoxies.
Bush Hammers are long lasting at 15,000 SF (1,500 m²) when used to profile a surface to provide a good bonding surface or anti-slip properties.
STI Bush Hammer Features
- Aggressive profiling tool
- Provides CSP 4 to CSP 5 profile
- Creates slip-resistant finish on concrete, granite, and marble
- Long lasting tool – 15,000 SF (1,500 m²)
- Breaks down the surface that standard diamonds can’t touch
- Ask about mounting options for specific machines
There are no reviews yet.