The IMPACTS S210E Shot Blaster is a compact shot blaster that’s ideal for residential and smaller commercial areas. This is the first 110V shot blaster with the In-Line Separation system, meaning that as shot is cycling down, hitting the surface, and bouncing back into the machine, it’s being separated from dirt, dust, and debris. This means you’re reusing your shot while minimizing air hazards.
As part of our “How To” series, we’re going to walk you through how to change the liner of your S10E Shot Blaster.
Before you get started, you’ll need to grab the following tools:
- New IMPACTS shot blaster liner system
- M13 wrench
- M17 wrench
- M24 socket & ratchet
- Wood block for pounding
Check out our video below to see our team do it!
Removing the Old Shot Blaster Liner
Follow these steps to remove your old liner system:
- Take off the feed spout, then, using your wrench, you’ll want to remove the control cage.
- Unfasten the cover plate to expose the blast wheel.
- Remove the blast wheel using your socket and ratchet.
Now, you can more easily get the liner out.
- Loosen the center bolt from the top of the back of the shot blaster. It doesn’t need to be removed, just loose.
- Tilt the shot blaster back, exposing the bottom, and remove the nuts that attach the two side liners to the blaster.
- Take out the side liners, by pushing them in slightly, and turning them sideways to tilt them down and pulling them out.
- Take out the blast wheel if you haven’t already, and remove the top liner. That often requires a hammer to knock it out so you can remove it.
Inserting the New S210E Shot Blaster Liner
Now that the old gear is out, it’s time to replace it with a new liner system.
- Position the top liner inside the housing, tapping it into place with a hammer.
- Add the new side liners to the inside, then reattach the side nuts, tightening them by hand, first, then finishing with the socket.
- Tighten the top bolt back to push the top and side liners snugly together.
- Put back the hub and blast wheel, making sure to line the blast wheel up on the two pins and tightening it down.
- Replace your cover plate, lining it up properly, and replace the control cage, fitting the two notches on at approximately 8:00 and 10:00.
- Replace your feed spout.
Be sure to watch the video below for a visual guide of how to change your liner!
Contact Us for Your Shot Blaster Replacement Parts
If you need a new liner system, replacement cable, or other replacement parts for your shot blaster, we can help! Contact us today by calling (815) 472-9754 or by filling out our contact form to get started!