When you need high quality surface preparation equipment, tools, and accessories, you don’t want to waste time or money on items that don’t do the job well or don’t last. That’s why we only have products for sale from the leading names in surface preparation and related industries.
The Leaders in Surface Preparation and Beyond
From massive floor grinders that are capable of smoothing massive spaces of concrete to cleaning products and chemicals that make concrete more durable and attractive, we work with the names you know and trust, including:
- Airtec AG – a Swiss manufacturer known for innovative grinders, scarifiers, and shaving machines.
- Blastrac North America is a manufacturer of both battery-powered and propane-fueled, highly powerful floor scrapers and durable scraper accessories.
- Bon Tool is a global leader in construction tools used in “trowel trades,” including mixers, manual floor scrapers, and epoxy finishers.
- Bonastre System is a Barcelona-based manufacturer of revolutionary floor grinding and polishing pads.
- Contec, Inc. makes durable floor mops, mop pads, and cleaning tools to keep floors looking clean and safe.
- Hawk Enterprises is an Indiana-based company known for their floor machine technology.
- IMPACTS Americas is a leader in shot blasting technology and surface preparation accessories.
- Inland Diamond designs and creates diamond pads used in floor grinding along with surface preparation chemicals to improve the quality of your concrete.
- Makinex Construction Products produces generators, power washers, and other tools to improve the conditions at your job site.
- Roll GMBH manufacturers floor scrapers and blades that can easily and quickly remove a variety of interior materials.
- Slurry Solutions is an innovative creator of slurry cleaners that give you a safe, eco-friendly alternative to muriatic acid.
- Smith Paint Products produces beautiful concrete dyes and stains along with durable epoxies and other floor coatings to improve the look and extend the life of your surfaces.
- Sterling North America, LLC have developed a broad range of commercial cleaning equipment including HEPA vacuums and dust collectors.
- Substrate Technology, Inc. is the maker of the well-known Prep/Master line of surface preparation tools and equipment including floor grinders.
- Taylor Tools make ride on floor strippers that make quick work of removing parking lot coatings, and more.
- U.S. Saws manufacture and distribute “dust free” concrete cutting and grinding tools for a safer work site.
- Von Arx AG design needle scalers that quickly remove coatings and more from small surfaces.
Contact BMD to Learn About Our Partners!
We’re proud to work with a wide variety of trusted names in surface preparation manufacturing. To learn more about our selection, determine what items are best, and get the lowest price, reach out to our team today at (815)472-7944 or fill out our contact form!